March 6, 2006

God's Wife

Check out God’s Wife to see how I revealed who I am. I don’t have many qualms about revealing it now. The editor of Best Sex Writing might be pissed at me but it’s been 9 months since the book was released. And I’ve been out of a job for too long, and now my wife could lose hers as well because her boss might be dropping out of his profession. I’ve got to do what I can. Bullshit, maybe, because I’ve been meaning to reveal it at some point after my book was released, but now it’s more important. Don’t know how people will react or if anyone even cares anymore. Welcome to those coming here from Shirley Shave.

Here goes…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And to think of all those hours I spent reading that blog with one hand on the keyboard.....

Anonymous said...

perve

Sara said...

Thank you for posting the real story on that blog. I was a fan from the first day I read it.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Morning Drink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 / An SEO Wordsmith Production

Back to TOP